If you have a fire or water emergency, please call us now at (830) 406-2030

To have the optimal experience while using this site, you will need to update your browser. You may want to try one of the following alternatives:

Fire & Water - Cleanup & Restoration

Electric panel sent out flames instead of power.

This homeowner called SERVPRO of Guadalupe & Gonzales Counties when her electric panel caught fire in her laundry room.  The SERVPRO of Guadalupe & Gonzales Counties crew of highly trained technicians were able to save her laundry room. Our technicians removed the cabinets and the affected drywall form walls and ceiling. The technicians placed a plastic barrier over the ceiling opening. They left the studs exposed so the homeowners contractor can come in and put up new sheet rock an paint, making it "Like it never even happened." 


Call SERVPRO of Guadalupe & Gonzales Counties at (830) 379-7474 for for all your cleaning, water damage, fire damage and mold remediation needs.